Thursday 17 May 2018

Yellow, blue and Grey

That is the challenge over at Less is More this fortnight.
I used blue on the monster body, grey for the grounding and yellow on it's teeth, I hope that's enough yellow, I did try yellow spots, but nah didn't like them lol.

It's a Monstre des Carpates from Katzelkraft, a Carpathian Monster if you will, I stamped him with My Favorite Things Hybrid black ink and colored him with Talens Ecoline.

The sentiment is from Riley and Company and I stamped it with the same ink.
Mounted the panel with foamtape and cut off 1cm, so I could fill the gap on the cardbase with blue glittery washi tape.


For more information on the Less is More Challenge, see this.

3 comments:

  1. That cutie is definitely a limited addition! So fun though and coloured so beautifully. Great take on our colour combo challenge Maaike and thanks as always for joining us at Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a funny card (image). I always enjoy your cards and videos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card made me laugh ! Such a weird monster but so cute at the same time. Fabulous take on our colour challenge, Maaike. Love it ! Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete