Thursday 14 December 2017

Stitch it


The Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, is Stitch it. Showcasing WRMK products. I only used the WRMK scoringboard on these projects to score my cardbases.

The Simon Says Stamp  Monday Challenge is Christmas.

For the card I made a freme with two stitched recangular dies. I diecut it from silver and gold glitter card. I also diecut the lightbulb or ornament from the same card as well as the snowflake.

Then I took out the smaller rectangle and diecut white card panels for my backgrounds.
I swiped different Distress on (candied apple, festive berries, chipped sapphire and blueprint sketch.
Then splattered with water and different Distress spray stains ( brushed pewter, mermaid lagoon, white linen, anitgued bronze)
adhered the silverframe with liquid glue onto the colored panels, then the ornament and snowflake and them mounted the whole thing with foamtape on the cardbase.

It didn't leave much room for a sentiment, but I shall write it on the inside.

For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. see this
For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, see this.


2 comments:

  1. Your holiday cards are so fabulous! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Christmas cards Maaike! The background you've created look wonderful and the ornament die is so pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete