Tuesday 5 December 2017

Red and green


That's the challenge this week over at Less is More. And boy do I dislike red and green together, so it took me a few days to come up with a design I like.

I love red and purple and green and purple, but red and green doesn't go together in my  head ;-) I know it's traditional Christmas colors, but that's probably why I embrace non traditional colors haha. A red flower with a green stem, that works somehow though....Christmas green is just not an appealing color to me ;-)

Anyway for the card I diecut the Merry Christmas twice out of red and twice our of green card and once out of white. Stacked them all up with liquid glue and adhered it to the cardbase. I would have preferred to only do one layer of red and one of green, but the paper I used is so thin you could barely see it.

I diecut the holly and berries from red and green glitter card and attached them with foam and liquid glue.


I'd say it's pretty  much as CAS as I can get ;-)

For more information on the Less is More Challenge, see this.












Update December 15th 2017:

3 comments:

  1. There's CAS and super CAS... And this is a total beauty, I love it! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Maaike. It is just oozing CAS with the clean crisp lines and the clever use of the colours in the layered up sentiment is superb! You would never know that you dislike those two colours together from this dreamy make. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Less is More xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a minimalist way to use our challenge colours, and a super stunning CAS creation. Sorry for the late visit and thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete