Saturday 30 December 2017

Love you sew much Bunny

I just got this image in with the Gerda Steiner newsletter and I had to get it and play along rather immediately ;-).

For my card I started with the image, printed it on the Crafter's Companion Neenah paper, had it cut out by the Scan N Cut, although this image is pretty easy to fussy cut, I can't do two in one minute lol...

I then colored the bunny with my Spectrum Noir/Illustrator markers, popped him up with foamtape.

I embossed a set of nested heart dies into the cardbase and popped the image on top.
Added Wink of stella to the heart and a few enamel dots to the cardbase.

The sentiment is from another Gerda Steiner designs set called Valentine Penguins and I stamped it with Versafine Onyx black ink.


For more information ont he Gerda Steiner  December Challenge, see this
Edited January 9th:

No comments:

Post a Comment