Saturday 12 August 2017

You are all kinds of wonderful....

The Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge is: for a Child, showcasing Neat and Tangled products.

I thought to slip in a few Neat and tangled sequins I have, but they were too big compared to the little heart breeze (from SSS).
So Sorry no Neat and Tangled this time.

I did use the Heart breeze die on a panel, kinda traced it's placement onto the cardbase. I swiped Distress inks in a rainbow order on the cardbase for the vibrant look and feel (candied apple, carved pumpkin, mustard seed, twisted citron, mermaid lagoon, wilted violet and picked raspberry).

The sentiment is from Paper Smooches (fun and flirty) and I stamped it with Versafine onyx black ink.


The Fairy is from My Favorite Things (fairy happy) and I colored her with my Spectrum Noir markers. I used SSS intense black ink to stamp her on Crafter's Companion Neenah paper and let the Scan n Cut do it's magic cutting it out.


I was thinking the heart breeze might look like a trail of fairy dust she leaves as she  flutters by....

Adhered the panel with taperunner to the cardbase and I also used taperunner to adhere the little mermaid.

I don't have kids, but I thought this little encouraging card would be cool for a birthday or even a little note on a low day, lunchbox maybe? Well I don't know, but I hope they'd like it.


For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, see this

1 comment:

  1. Just darling, Maaike, I love the swirled hearts in the rainbow colors! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete