Thursday 22 June 2017

Tickled pink

The Simon Says Stamp Work it Wednesday this month is: summer icons.

I chose flamingos as my tropical/summery feel.
Not sure it will qualify for the Monday challenge : let's take a vacation, I would need to hop on a plane to Florida to see them (in the wild), so for me that's a vacation...

Anyway I used Clearly Besotted's set fluffy flamingos and the Simon Says Stamp waves stencil.
I placed the  stencil on the lower part of the cardbase/front and applied Distress inks Mermaid lagoon trough it, to mimic water.

Then I stamped the flamingos and reed on Crafter's  Companion Neenah paper with Simon Says Stamp Intense black ink and cut them out.

I colored the images with Spectrum Noir markers.
Stamped the sentiment from the set with Versafine onyx black ink.
Mounted the flamingos with foamtape and flush glued the reed to the cardbase.

For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, see this
For more information on the Simon Says Work it Wednesdays, see this





2 comments:

  1. So cute, love the pink flamingos, gorgeous work! Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the baby flamingos so cute great card for summer

    ReplyDelete