Thursday 25 May 2017

Newton scoots by...

The Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge is: furry friends, showcasing Paper Smooches.

I used the Paper Smooches dainty flowers die and the sentiment from Fun & flirty.

For the furry bit I used Newton's Nook stamp Newton scoots by, I stamped him with Simon Says Stamp intense black and colored him with my Spectrum Noir markers. But first I let the Brother Scan N cut cut him out.
I keep saying him, but it's supposed to be my girlie cat Tjalk on a pink scooter!

I then die cut a bunch of elements in different colors, white for the school scape from Sugar pea design, then also from black for the road, white again for the dots in the road, then from green for the fields and the road in the fields. Die cut the Memory box mini picket border from white and also the Paper Smooches dainty flowers from white, I die cut 3 flowers, but I only used one, that I think was too much as well lol.

I used Memento summer sky on the card base for the sky, go figure 
Then used tape runner and a glue pen to attach the white and green bits as well as the road onto the white panel. I hope you can still follow ;-) watch the video, it's easier lol.

I stuck the picket fence on top of the green fields, Had to elongate the fence a little, also flush mounted the flower and used foam tape for Newton.


For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, see this



2 comments:

  1. Great card! Love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kitty on his scooter is too cute, Maaike, and perfect for our challenge this week! Thanks for sharing your work with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete