Thursday 18 May 2017

Everyday Christmas #2: Impression obsession cut outs, with video

For this week's card I inkblended Memento inks (love letter, lady bug and rhubarb stalk onto the carbase. I then spritzed it with Shimmer spritz sparkle spray.


I diecut the Impression Obsession die Christmas circle cutouts (Die482-x) from sturdy 140lbs cardstock, which I cut slightly smaller to make a frame.
I used Post-it tape to mask the edges.

I should have used Stick it on the back of this panel, but I thought it was wasteful, so instead I fiddle with glue to adhere a piece of acetate. It's not for a shaker, but for support of the fine details in the windows.


Mounted the panel with foam tape and adhered it to the background.

You can make this card quicker if you use red cardstock instead of inkblending, or red glitter paper and if you use Stick-it ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment