Thursday 19 January 2017

Giftbox for a Santoro stamp


I'm giving this little gift to our host tomorrow, when all the ladies from Crafter's Companion DT meet up.
I bought a little Santoro stamp, measured it, rounded up the size to 2"1/2, "1/2 and 3/8.
Entered those measurement in the tool section from the Crafty Owl website, and out come the measurements for the WRMK envelope punchboard.

As the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge is: anything but a card I thought  I should enter it ;-).
Showcasing We R Memory Keepers,  I used the envelope punchboard.

The boxbuster tool says to cut a piece of paper 7" square and score first at 2" 1/4 and then 2"3/4, rotate and join up the score lines as usual.
 As the flaps were too big for the box I cut off the tips and notched the sides.
Glued it together with hot glue as that's a little forgiving and very strong.
I used a strip of scrap for the bellyband and secured it too with gluegun. The prettied up the belly band with some woodchip and paper flowers.

I hope she likes it.
For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, see this



No comments:

Post a Comment