Friday 15 July 2016

Sorry I'm late

The less is more challenge #284 is all about time.

I decided to make a card where I might have forgotten time ;-), happens you know...
I used the Lawn Fawn Gleeful garden set and I stamped it al with Memento Tuxedo black ink.
I masked off a square on the cardpanel and masked off the grass. Then sponged in mowed lawn and Broken china Distress inks.

Colored the images with Spectrum Noir and Copic markers and diecut them.
raised some with foam and mounted then onto the cardpanel.

Adhered the cardpanel onto the cardbase. I used a panel so the markers won't show on the inside.

For more information on the Less is More Challenge, see this

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, how adorable is that stamp set?! Too cute for words! Gorgeous job of ink masking and blending - I can't believe how neat you've kept the edges. Mine never stay that crisp! The die cuts *might* be pushing the one layer definition a bit, but the card is just stunning and so beautifully done... totally fab! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooh i missed the one layer bit...oops ah well i'm not in it for the prize ;-)

      Delete
  2. Just catching up on last week's comments...
    This is so pretty Maaike, it's a pity you forgot about the one layer bit... I do that all the time, but your card is lovely!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete