Saturday 30 July 2016

Another Christmas Shaker card.

The challenge over at the Work it Wednesdays from Simon Says Stamp is to use the color peridot.
Peridot is a precious stone, the birthstone of August and one of my favorites.

I used the peridot color as the backing to my shaker windows. I used Talens Ecoline #657 Bronze green, I think a good match.

To make the windows I diecut three star dies, backed it with acetate and built it up with foam tape, double layer.
Filled the shaker portion with gold sequins and a blue/green beadseed.

The Sentiment is from Siom Says Stamp (merry trees) and I stamped it with Hybrid black ink.

I applied the ecoline with as dry a brush as I could, as I
applied directly to the cardbase, cardstock not watercolor paper, but as it's 140lbs or 300grams it took it like a trooper ;-)

For more information on the Work it Wednesday Challenge, see this


1 comment:

  1. Great shaker, my friend. Nice swatches on your video, too.

    ReplyDelete