Monday 25 April 2016

Dino Shaker

For game #63 over at AAA cards, the theme is CAS Shakers.

For my card I used and outline die of a dinosaur, that is actually supposed to be used for building a dino (see pictures below).
I used this dino set a lot this week, must be new lol ;-)
Actually started with another card, yellow and red circles, reminded me too much of Captain America, so binned it.

At Christmas I made another CAS Shaker, and I kinda forgot about it, so I almost made the exact same one..until I remembered ;-)

So now asimple shaker window raised with two layers of foam and filled with three colors of seed beads.
I thought sequins would be too bulky.
I drew in an eye with a Sharpie, to make him/her more life like.
The dieset is from Marianne design collectables (col 1400) and the sentiment is from Inkadinkado (welcome baby) and I stamped it with Versafine black ink.
I put a piece of pink cardstock behind the window, to reinforce the shape.
Going to make a blue one now ;-) kinda digging them lol...

For more information on the AAA Cards Challenge, see this






Updated April 25th with video




7 comments:

  1. Gaaf! Vooral je dino-kaart vind ik super!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely fabulous idea for a shaker Maaike, love it! Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks I made a few more this morning http://cardsbymaaike.blogspot.nl/2016/04/cards-998-999-1000-and-1001.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love this!!! The die you used worked out beautifully. It's adorable and perfect CAS! Thanks for linking up and playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet dinosaur shaker, Maaike! I love it. Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww! dorable! shaker card!!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  7. how cute is that Dino shaker! thanks for sharing with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete