Thursday 10 March 2016

You're so stinkin' cute!

For the Simon Says SStamp Wednesday Challenge the theme is a bit o'green and Clearly besotted.

How I wish I had the cute little dragons, a new set from Clearly besotted, they would look great in green tones, but I don't so I used a Simon Says Stamp set (stinkin'cute 3x4).
I made a mask for the skunk and stamped everything in Memento.
Then used Distress inks and a mini sponge blending tool to color the card (shabby shutters and peeled paint).
I made a mask for the hill and and opposite for the forest. I thought the green behind the little guy would emulate the forest (blurred focus effect).
I colored him with my Spectrum Noir markers and gave the eyes a little white dot with a gel pen.

Then I attached the Neenah solar white panel onto a card base.


For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge, see this.




1 comment:

  1. love the inking around the skunk! so clever :) thank you for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge

    ReplyDelete