Wednesday 27 January 2016

Less is More Challenge #260: silhouette

Less is More Challenge #260: silhouette

For my card I was torn between a stamp of silhouette birds and this die.
I chose the die in the end as it involves a few more techniques, mainly partial die cutting
and inlaid diecutting.
I don't know the brand, I've die cut it from black cardstock and the same from marble like patterned paper for the sky.
the stamp is Dutch for sincere condoleances and is from Marianne Design, stamped with Versafine black ink.
I've adehered it all onto the cardbase with tape runner.

I'm not good at partial diecutting, so for me this was quite the challenge, but I think it turned out well.
The only thing I don´t like it the photo, I´ve taken it over and over , but somehow I can't get rid of the white edges from the bach flap, so it looks like I didn´t adhere it properly, it bugs me ;-)


For more information on the Less is More Challenge #260: silhouette, see this


5 comments:

  1. A super make, love the die cut silhouette

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Een mooie kaart voor een trieste gebeurtenis, maar we hebben ze soms nodig.
    Groetjes, Annie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! Photos don't always do justice to the cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So striking Maaike and a perfect silhouette card. Great die-cutting and I can't tell you struggle with the partial die-cutting. thanks so much for playing along this week!
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to be so late visiting you, what a super silhouette Maaike! Great diecut.
    Thanks so much for joining us
    Anne
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete