Sunday 29 November 2015

Simon Says Stamp Work it Wednesdays November: holiday card

Simon Says Stamp Work it Wednesdays November: holiday card.

I've been watercoloring all my Christmas cards this year. I mean the ones I'm sending out to my firends and family.

This is an image from Lili of the Valley (Teddy with penguin) and I colored it with myDistress inks.
the watercolor panel (hotpressed smooth 300grams) is slightly smaller than the cardbase, so I used a strip of  glittery washi tape to fill the gap and add interest to this CAS card. The setnitment is from Stampies.
 I'm sorry they're not available at SSS, I thought maybe I can link up my Wednesday Challenge to this one too, as it uses SSS purry Christmas, but yeah that's done and not what I'm working on right now! lol

For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Work it Wednesdays November: holiday card, see this




No comments:

Post a Comment