Tuesday 24 November 2015

CAS Colours & Sketches Challenge #151


CAS Colours & Sketches Challenge #151

I had a spot of trouble with this challenge, I'm all geared up for Christmas cards and these colours just didn't speak to me, until now.
I made the focal point from silver shimmer paper, Diecut the word JOY with Lawn Fawn's Finley's ABC and stuck them onto some black foam, for dimension and interest.
the sentiment is a partial stamped sentiment from Hero Arts get merry stampset.
The difficult bit for me was the watermelon wonder and lost lagoon.
I decided on some coloured stars I punched from white glitter cardstock and then coloured as closely as I could get with my Spectrum Noir markers.

stuck everything on the card with liquid glue.

For more information on the CAS Colours & Sketches Challenge #151, see this



they're also havind a DT call, if you're interested to join, I thought about it, but I'm afraid to not have enough supplies to make something new every week.
Good luck if you're entering though!












4 comments:

  1. And the colours look fabulous on your gorgeous CAS card. Thanks for playing at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The silvery shimmer really makes the word "Joy" stand out - as it should for the Christmas season. Thanks for sharing your card with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, it doesn't look like you had problems, and his card is a great use of our challenge colours. I love the silver 'joy' and the sparkle and colouring the stars works so well. Thanks for playing along at CC&S
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way that the word 'Joy' seems to jump out of your card. Thanks for joining in with our challenge at CC&S this week. Stef x

    ReplyDelete