Thursday 15 October 2015

Virginia´s View Challenge #19: all things colored

Virginia´s View Challenge #19: all things colored.

For my CArd I used the grumpy cat from Katzelkraft and drew in the Chirstmas lights.
Fore the sentiment I used Happy 3x4 from Simon Says Stamp.

I colored everything with my Spectrum Noir markers.
I added the brackets around happy.
I got this stampset as a gift from my BF and I had to use it in some way. I love the grumpy cat!

I made another as well with the same stampset and a sentiment from CAS-ual Fridays must love snowflakes. they just go together, for this one I drew in the wall and mousehole.






For more information on the Virginia´s View Challenge #19: all things colored, see this


2 comments:

  1. Adorable, this caught my eye in the gallery, all of these are terrificly FUN!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards!!!! Absolutely fantastic images!!! I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!! Hugs Jenna

    ReplyDelete