Thursday 1 October 2015

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: anything goes with Clearly Besotted

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: anything goes with Clearly Besotted..

I love Clearly Besotted, especially their (sentiment) dies, but up till now I've not been able to order any.
There's so much being released and only so little I can buy to be brutally honest and so my card features an image from Penny Black (xmas crafts) and the sentiment is from  Joy Crafts! (warm winter wishes).
Both stamped with Memento black ink.
The cute kitty and rat I colored with Spectrum Noir markers.
I used Neenah classic crest cardstock for my card and coloring.
I've also attached two snowflake diecuts to tie in the sentiment and pointing at the other snowflake, making your eye travel across the card.
I kept the coloring close to the image on the woodblock stamp and I'm not sure if you can see the little grey floor they're standing on, that's a Copic ;-)

For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, see this



2 comments:

  1. This is so stinky cute! Love your composition and use of colors! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik vind deze echt helemaal te gek!!

    ReplyDelete