Wednesday 2 September 2015

Sparkle and Shine Challenge #13: any occasion tags

Sparkle and Shine Challenge #13 : any occasion tags.

I chose to do a thank you tag and combine a Joy Crafts Movie ticket for the thank you and a Lawn Fawn stampset gleeful garden for the mushrooms and the "so mush". 
I had to do partial stamping on both of the sentiments to get this effect, but I think it works rather well.
I used my Spectrum Noir and a Copic markers to color the mushrooms and adhered them onto a kraft tag.

Few sequins because, after all, everything is better with sparkly stuff ;-)








4 comments:

  1. Maaike, this is so fun! I love the sentiment and your coloring is fabulous! So happy you joined us at Sparkle and Shine! XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic card with these mushrooms! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply adorable! Love the sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card! LOVE the pop of color from the mushrooms! Thanks so much for playing along at Sparkle and Shine!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete