Sunday 16 August 2015

AAA cards Challenge #46: maskerade

AAA cards Challenge #46: maskerade.

I masked off a strip on the cardfront and with my mini Distress blendingtools I've sponged on Twisted citron, mermaid lagoon and blueprint sketch in a gradient.

I've diecut the Hoera from cardstock onto which I stuk some doublesided adhesive prior to cutting.
Peeled off the backing and exposed the adhesive then "masking" certain parts off I could do a rainbow glitter gradient.
burnished it well and glued it to the cardfront.
Cas but fun!

I had a different idea at first and that was to cover the strip with black stamped butterflies and then use one white diecut one, but browsing through my dies I came upon this die and decided to do a custom glitter effect ;-) 


might still make the other one though lol, but somehow the butterflies didn't sound CAS to me anymore...

for more information on the AAA cards Challenge, see this


3 comments:

  1. Oooh! Beautiful colours and masking here Maaike, thanks so much for linking up and playing along at AAA Cards.
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors on the masked and blended panel. Fantastic. The glittered sentiment is wonderful!! Thanks for playing along with our Masking Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally fun take on our masking challenge - love the masking glitter technique! I always love seeing your creations in our gallery - an congrats on the top 4 last week! Jill AAA Cards

    ReplyDelete