Monday 30 March 2015

AAA cards challenge #36: Easter colors

AAA Cards challenge #36: Easter colors.
the simplest way to add color to a CAS card I think it this: make the sentiment colored ;-).
As this is quite the bold stamp (Neat & Tangled all my heart) I thought it to be enough color, leaving ample white space.
The Heart is part of the sentiment and could be the one and only embellishment.
I've used Pigment ink in pinkish red, lilac and blue tones, overlapping a little, which gave me a kind of orange and green as well. Muted it down by stamping white pigment ink on top for an even more pastelly feel.
Also all on one layer of Neenah white cardstock.
Don't think I could go  more CAS on this one...lol.

For more information on this week's challenge from AAA cards, see this



7 comments:

  1. Beautifully done Maaike. I love the pastel colours and how they've blended to give two extras. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super lovely and gorgeous!! Thanks for joining us all in the AAA Cards '"Easter Colors" Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just awesome! Thanks for joining in at AAA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the simplicity! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this, the soft colors and white CAS beauty of it all.

    ReplyDelete